1. Force yourself to wake up wanting to miss someone but wait till the memories rush past you like a bullet train, till you’re left standing on a platform you don’t understand why you arrived at.
2. You need to stop sleeping with your running shoes kept by the foot of your bed.
3. Brush your teeth with unkept promises waiting for the enamel to erode or maybe dig the floss too deep into your gums to feel the familiar taste of blood in your mouth.
4. What the fuck are depression naps anyway? Stop.
5. Find better lies to explain why you haven’t cut your hair in ten months. It is not a reminder of your patience, you’re just dumb.
6. The last boy who wanted to kiss you doesn’t remember your name. He didn’t save your number. Call him and wait for him to ask “who is this?”, and then pretend it broke your heart.
7. Ask yourself why does sharing a cigarette with strangers feel like you’ve found home.
8. Tell yourself the next person you decide to start liking isn’t even worth it. Also, remember to write them poems and try to rub their smell onto your skin.
9. Write on your tombstone, “Don’t you have any place better to be?”
10. Don’t try to find endings, just hope everyone stops reading halfway.